¡Bienvenidos a mi clase!
I welcome you to the wonders of the Spanish language and all of the doors that will be open to you. Success is determined by the amount of effort that you put forth. The attached links will direct you to resources that will help you become successful in this great language.
Follow room 115 on Twitter @CHSsenorawalker
The PTA.ORG website provides Student Success Parent Guides which outline K-12 Math and English Language Arts expectations by grade level aligned to Common Core and Michigan's State Standards.
Top 10 Reasons for Learning Spanish
1. Communicate with 350 million native Spanish speakers worldwide.
2. Communicate with Spanish-speaking people at home.
3. Learn Spanish to enhance your travel experiences.
4. Use Spanish to improve your employment potential.
5. Learn Spanish to improve your knowledge of your own language.
6. Learn Spanish to prepare for study abroad opportunities.
7. Better appreciate Spanish-speaking cultures.
8. Learn Spanish to make lifelong friends.
9. Learning Spanish makes acquiring the next foreign language easier.
10. Gain access to Spanish art, music, literature and film.
Looking for study guides, vocabulary sheets, useful links? Refer to www.edmodo.com!
Want to know what's going on this week? Check out Planbook - it is subject to change!
For all grade questions please refer to Skyward!