Agency Resources

Agency pic 


St. Clair County Community Agency Information


1.  Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) / Michigan Rehabilitation Services (MRS)



100 McMorran Blvd  Suite 501

Port Huron MI  48062



LARA / MRS provides a variety of services and supports in job and vocational training and placement, and if eligible, the opportunity to attend the Michigan Career and Technical Institute (MCTI).


2.  Blue Water Center for Independent Living (BWCIL)


310 Water Street

Port Huron MI  48060



BWCIL offers services in independent and adult living skills, budgeting, advocacy, housing, transportation, counseling services, GED completion, career training, and the like.


3.  Community Mental Health (CMH)


3111 Electric Avenue

Port Huron MI  48060

888-225-4447 / 810-987-6911


CMH provides a coordinated system to assist individuals and families with mental health needs.  Services include, but not limited to:  advocacy, counseling, respite care, supported employment, consultation on social security and guardianship issues, case management to enhance independent living skills, etc.